King Art Games has today released the Operation Eagle DLC for their alternate reality RTS Iron Harvest 1920+. This first DLC for the game introduces the brand new Usonia faction along with their own campaign. Players can get this brand new DLC pack from Steam, GOG and the Epic Games Store.
In the alternate reality of Iron Harvest 1920+ the equivalent of our world’s United States, Usonia, kept their nose out of the Great War that raged in Europa. Instead of wearing themselves down with warfare they took the opportunity to strengthen their industry train their army to a high standard and build up an extremely powerful air-force. Now, they see an opportunity to get involved, but will they enter this conflict as saviours or as conquerors?
The Operation Eagle DLC features:
- The new Usonia Faction with more than 20 new units.
- The Usonia Campaign (Singleplayer & Coop).
- Three brand-new playable heroes
- New playable allies from the Arabia faction.
- New flying units available for all factions plus new anti-air defences to combat them.
- New multiplayer maps to battle over.
- Dozens of new skins & seasons to come.
All players will get access to new units, buildings and maps via matchmaking. Plus there’s no limitations in multiplayer allowing DLC owners to still play alongside, or against, their non DLC owning friends.
Operation Eagle is available now on Steam, GOG and Epic now. A Steam exclusive standalone version is also available and doesn’t require the base game to play, however the base game content (the original factions and campaigns) will then be available as DLC.