Nordcurrent and FlyAnvil have released a new teaser trailer (see below) for their upcoming action RPG Decision: Red Daze, which is scheduled to release on Steam in early 2022. This new teaser will give viewers a peek into some of the key features of the game. Decision: Red Daze is a mix of isometric action RPG, survival and tower defence mechanics and sees players become a survivor in a post-apocalyptic world.
In Decision: Red Daze, players are dropped in a region besieged by the dreadful disease known as the Red Daze. As a former militiaman, players must use their combat expertise and tactical knowledge for the good of their community and protect their safe haven from hordes of zombies, mutants and other deadly creatures created by the Red Daze.
Players will explore this region, now known as the Dust Bowl, and search for new allies, seek out new deadly weapons and craft increasingly powerful defence mechanisms to keep the community safe. Besides defending fellow survivors, our hero has volunteered to help a rag tag group of survivors, scientists and soldiers stop the deadly disease before it spreads to the entire continent.
- A unique blend of action RPG, survival and tower defence mechanics.
- Explore a huge map in search of new allies and valuable resources.
- It’s a dangerous world with a day-and-night cycle that affects the gameplay experience.
- Capture new settlements and upgrade them to housest more survivors safely.
- Build defences to keep your settlements safe from the near endless waves of enemies.
- Find and recruit potential heroes with their own specialised classes and talents.
- Wield a wide selection of brutal weaponry.
- Craft new equipment and gear to better equip the survivors.
Keep checking back for more news on Decision: Red Daze.