Gameforge has announced the release of the Legend of the White Dragon content update for their MMORPG Metin2. This latest content update introduces new maps, a new dungeon, plenty of new items and the terrifying Alastor, the Great White Dragon! Watch the new trailer below….
In Legend of the White Dragon players are taken to the far northern wastelands of Yohara, where legend has it a great winged beast slumbers beneath the ice and snow of the Soul Gorge. Now, thanks to the evil energy wrought by Sung Mahi, this winged beast known as Alastor is awakening. Before his sleep, Alastor was a destructive beast that brought misery to all those who lived in the region. It is up to a brave band of heroes to save the people of Yohara.
New features of this content update include:
- New Map – Northwind Canyon: This is a precarious mountain pass where frozen pines and the icy remains of enormous beasts blot the landscape. There’s plenty of nooks, crannies and hiding spots for angry mountain creatures to hide in. Although extremely deadly, the Northwind Canyon is a great place to harvest crafting materials for shiny new weapons.
- New Map – Soul Gorge: An ominous valley entered via a perilous and unstable bridge. Don’t think that’s the only danger as there’s creatures who are all too eager to welcome the return of the legendary ice dragon Alastor.
- New Dungeon – Northwind Dungeon: This maze-like warren of glacial caverns known as Northwind features two levels to battle through in order to reap valuable rewards.
- New Boss – The nightmarish winged white dragon, Alastor.
- A range of new items including new gloves available at level 120, lethal new ‘Serpent’ weapons and the Greater Northwind Dragon mount and Angry Mini Alastor pet are rewarded to those who slay Alastor.
Legend of the White Dragon is available now for Metin2.