LEGO has unveiled the Tony Stark’s Sakaarian Iron Man (76194) set from the upcoming Disney+ Marvel animated series What If…? which comes with minifigures for Tony Stark, Valkyrie and The Watcher and goes on sale on August 1st, priced at $34.99/£29.99; take a look here…
Take Marvel fans to a new dimension of build-and-play, imaginative adventure with LEGO® Marvel Tony Stark’s Sakaarian Iron Man (76194). This landmark LEGO Marvel set lets kids aged 8 and up recreate scenes from the animated Marvel Studios’ What If…? series on Disney+ and explore new stories from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
This exciting expansion of the Marvel Cinematic Universe features 3 minifigures – Tony Stark, Valkyrie and The Watcher – and a buildable mech that can also be rebuilt into a powerful-looking car. Kids place the Tony Stark minifigure into the Sakaarian Iron Man mech. This mechanical giant is highly posable, allowing kids to twist and turn the mech as it advances into Super Hero action. When there’s a need for speed, kids rebuild the mighty mech into a power-packed vehicle and race off for more amazing adventures.
- This LEGO® Marvel Tony Stark’s Sakaarian Iron Man (76194) set brings Marvel Studios’ What If…? TV series to life and takes kids to a new dimension of build-and-play, imaginative adventures.
- Includes Tony Stark, Valkyrie and The Watcher minifigures, plus a buildable mech that can also be rebuilt into a powerful-looking vehicle.
- Kids place the Tony Stark minifigure into the highly posable Sakaarian Iron Man mech ready for Super Hero action. When there’s a need for speed, the mech can berebuilt into a power-packed car.
- Put kids aged 8+ who love Marvel Studios’ What If…? , on Disney+, and the Marvel films at the center of the latest Super Hero action with the terrifically transformable Sakaarian Iron Man mech.
- The posable mech stands over 5 in. (15 cm) tall and rebuilds into a Tony Stark-style race car.
‘What If…?’ flips the script on the MCU, reimagining famous events from the films in unexpected ways. Coming to Disney+ in summer 2021, Marvel Studios’ first animated series focuses on different heroes from the MCU, featuring a voice cast that includes a host of stars who reprise their roles.”
Marvel’s What If…? sees Jeffrey Wright (The Batman) voicing The Watcher alongside a who’s who of MCU stars including Michael B. Jordan as Killmonger, Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes, Josh Brolin as Thanos, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther, Karen Gillan as Nebula, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, Paul Rudd as Ant-Man, Michael Douglas as Hank Pym, Neal McDonough as Dum Dum Dugan, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Sean Gunn as Kraglin, Natalie Portman as Jane Foster, Taika Waititi as Korg, Toby Jones as Arnim Zola, Djimon Hounsou as Korath, Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster, Michael Rooker as Yondu, and Frank Grillo as Crossbones.