While Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios have kept their Spider-Man: No Way Home cards incredibly close to their chest, without so much as a teaser for December’s hotly-anticipated threequel so far, it seems The LEGO Group isn’t holding off the promotion for its tie-in sets any longer, and there may well be some spoilers ahead, so be warned…
Three sets have been revealed, the first of which – Spider-Man at the Sanctum Workshop – offers what looks to be our first glimpse of Spider-Man’s newest suit, as well as revealing that Benedict Wong’s Wong will be making an appearance in the film alongside the previously revealed Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch).
Next up though are two sets which either a) spoil appearances from Michael Keaton’s Vulture and Jake Gyllenhaal’s Mysterio (one third of the Sinister Six?) in No Way Home, or b) give the new sets a couple of previous MCU Spidey villains for kids to play with until LEGO is allowed to reveal the movie’s true bad guy(s) post-release.
What do you think? Be sure to let us know on our social channels @FlickeringMyth, and take a look at the new sets and official details here…
Spider-Man at the Sanctum Workshop (76185)
Fans of Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man: No Way Home can amaze their friends with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man at the Sanctum Workshop (76185). With authentic details, awesome accessories and a monster bug to battle, the set inspires endless imaginative play and impressive displays.
The Master of the Mystic Arts’ basement is filled with fun items to engage fans of the Marvel movies and encourage endless creative role play. There are cool tools, bicycles, a game controller, candelabra, boom box, mystical glowing stone, plus lots more magical surprises for kids to discover. The set includes 4 popular minifigures: Spider-Man, MJ, Wong – and Doctor Strange wearing the Cloak of Levitation. Play possibilities are expanded further with a buildable, giant bug monster with gripping claws. For more building fun, the free LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
- Marvel fans can amaze their friends with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man at the Sanctum Workshop (76185), featuring the Super Hero sorcerer’s activity-packed basement.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Spider-Man, MJ, Wong and Doctor Strange (with a fabric cloak).
- There is an amazing assortment of accessories to inspire imaginative role play, including cool tools, bicycles, a game controller, candelabra, boom box and a mystical glowing stone.
- A buildable, giant bug monster with gripping claws expands the play possibilities even further.
- An ideal birthday, holiday or just-because gift for Marvel movie fans aged 7 and up that will be admired by all who see it.
- Doctor Strange’s fun-filled, magical basement measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 8 in. (22 cm) wide and 8 in. (22 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO® Marvel sets.
Spider-Man vs. Mysterio’s Drone Attack (76184)
Celebrate the release of Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man: No Way Home with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man vs. Mysterio’s Drone Attack (76184), designed especially for young web-slingers aged 4 and up.
Introduce young Super Heroes to creative construction and endless adventures with 3 LEGO Marvel minifigures – Spider-Man, Nick Fury and Mysterio – a cool car and a disc-shooting drone. Includes a special chassis Starter Brick to help youngsters join in with construction, plus a simple guide to building and getting the most from the set. For more building fun, the free LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize their playset as they build.
A LEGO 4+ playset is a special treat for any child – and for the rest of the family too. While adults pass on their construction skills, they share precious developmental milestones with their budding builder.
- LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man vs. Mysterio’s Drone Attack (76184) is designed to develop the imagination, dexterity and building confidence of youngsters aged 4 and up.
- Includes popular minifigures – Spider-Man, Nick Fury and Mysterio – a buildable SUV, a stolen ruby and an armed drone with a matching controller.
- When Mysterio uses his drone to steal a ruby, kids help Spider-Man and Nick Fury stop him. A special Starter Brick gets the building going quickly, so there’s more time to play.
- This LEGO® playset is specially created for ages 4 and up. With a Starter Brick and simple building steps, youngsters strengthen essential developmental skills as they build and play.
- The SUV measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 1.5 in. (5 cm) wide, big enough for epic adventures and perfectly sized for small hands to pick up and play with.
- A simple building guide is provided, and pieces are grouped into separate bags with a playable element and character in each bag so youngsters can enjoy their construction toy one step at a time.
Spider-Man’s Drone Duel (76195)
Marvel fans can celebrate the release of Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man: No Way Home with the high-flying, action-packed LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man’s Drone Duel (76195).
The iconic outstretched wings of the evil Vulture provide a tempting target for Spider-Man’s web. And, with the giant 4-rotor drone to take Spider-Man’s skywards, there’s no escape for the winged villain. This versatile playset features 2 of Marvel’s most popular characters and is packed with play possibilities – both on land and in the air.
- Make a Marvel movie fan the envy of their friends with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man’s Drone Duel (76195). This high-flying Super Hero playset takes the battle action into the sky.
- Includes 2 minifigures to inspire imaginative play – Spider-Man and Vulture – and a buildable drone with 4 rotors and 2 stud shooters.
- Kids can attach Spider-Man to the drone’s underside using a long web and engage in imaginative adventures in air and on land.
- A stand-out birthday or holiday gift for Marvel movie fans aged 7 and up.
- The drone measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) long and 9.5 in. (25 cm) wide. This versatile playset integrates easily with other LEGO® Marvel building kits.
Spider-Man: No Way Home is slated for release on December 17th 2021 and sees Jon Watts (Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Far From Home) directing Tom Holland (Spider-Man), Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange), Zendaya (MJ), Marisa Tomei (Aunt May), Jacob Batalon (Ned Leeds), Tony Revolori (Flash Thompson), Jamie Foxx (Electro) and Alfred Molina (Doctor Octopus).