Back in 1992 Gremlin Graphics created a game that was to become so popular to Amiga gamers that it would be ported to other systems and go down as one of the finest games to appear on the Amiga computer, that game was Zool. Developed with guidance from the original developers of Gremlin Graphics, a team of talented young developers from Sumo Digital Academy, Zool is making a return in Zool Redimensioned and will arrive on Steam on 18th August. Watch the new trailer below…
Zool Redimensioned is a reimagining of the classic action platformer and features Zool, a ninja from the nth dimension. Tasked with saving the universe from the nefarious influence of the villainous Krool, Zool must jump, spin and shoot his way across eight different worlds taking out numerous enemies and menacing bosses.
- Twenty-eight levels set across 8 worlds will challenge players with old school platforming action.
- Two game modes to choose between: Redimensioned for a more modern experience or Ultimate Ninja to experience a hardcore challenge.
- Zool has to take on some of the dimension’s most dangerous characters in completely redesigned boss fights.
- Discover challenges, secrets and more and unlock more than 25 achievements.
- Enjoy a range of enhanced quality of life options, including a level select screen, checkpoints, accessibility options and more.
- Enjoy the Mega Drive version of the game (though why not the Amiga version? That was the best version of them all).
Zool Redimensioned arrives for some retro excitement on Steam on 18th August.