Assemble Entertainment and developer Pixelsplit Games have announced the release of their 8 bit-style zombie shooter Deadly Days on Xbox and Playstation. Combining wacky gameplay and epic zombie battles, Deadly Days will need to survive the apocalypse while killing zeds with crazy home built weapons. Watch the trailer below to see the over-the-top apocalypse surviving action.
The crazy antics that have proven so popular with gamers on PC and Nintendo Switch is now available on the Xbox and Playstation stores and gives players the chance to survive the zombie apocalypse in a game that requires fine strategy while providing lots of humour.
To survive the brain munchers, players will need to explore, defend and create as they navigate the procedurally generated world. Discover a range of bizarre in-game items, special abilities and craft weapons with specialised modifications to make a real impact on the undead hordes.
Players will be able to create a base using resources and craft various rooms such as greenhouses, rooms for mechanics and much more.
Deadly Days features:
- More than 60 different crazy items and plenty of powerful special abilities that can change the outcome of a battle.
- Over 25 weapon types that come with randomly generated modifications.
- More than 30 different survivor skins and over 10 unique zombie and boss types.
- A lovingly designed pixel art style.
- Procedurally generated cities and missions create a different experience each playthrough.
- Expand the base by building various rooms including a greenhouse or mechanics room.
- Craft crazy, unique weapons to destroy the undead.
Deadly Days is available now from the Microsoft and Playstation Stores. A limited time 20% launch discount is also available.