Indie developer Big Sir Games will be releasing their galaxy service station sim’ Cosmo’s Quickstop on PC via Steam on 18th August. This chaotic action sim’ will have players managing services, pleasing alien customers and carrying out simple chores in minigames that can be played solo or in local co-op. Check out the new trailer below…
With Cosmo’s Quickstop become the proud owner of a galactic service station and provide a stellar service to a variety of aliens from across the galaxy. These extra-terrestrial customers will need fuel, food and toilet breaks and it will be up to station owners to supply the fuel, clean out the ‘glorp’ room and provide more services through zany time-based minigames.
Cosmo’s Quickstop features:
- Fast-paced gameplay.
- Time-management style challenges to keep customers happy.
- An expansive campaign filled with business obstacles such as rivals and enemy bosses.
- Swappable and upgradable amenities with their own perks and challenges.
- A huge Sandbox mode.
- 16 challenge days with high score progression.
- 46 costumes to be unlocked.
- Play solo or with a friend in local co-op.
- A cast of unforgettable characters including Morvin the station manager, sketchy Uncle Cosmo and the devious Dr Kelvin Quazar.
“After years of development, a multitude of conventions and countless energy drinks, we’re excited to release Cosmo’s Quickstop and see the gaming community’s reaction to it,” said Ian Beckman, Co-Founder of Big Sir Games. “Fans of simulation games are going to love Cosmo’s fresh take on the genre thanks to its high poly 3D art style and enthralling mini-games.”
Cosmo’s Quickstop arrives on Steam on 18th August.