Universal Pictures Home Entertainment has announced that it is bringing Quentin Tarantino’s WWII revenge thriller Inglourious Basterds to 4K Ultra HD this October; check out the artwork and bonus feature details below…
Brad Pitt takes no prisoners in Quentin Tarantino’s high-octane WWII revenge fantasy Inglourious Basterds. As war rages in Europe, a Nazi-scalping squad of American soldiers, known to their enemy as “The Basterds,” is on a daring mission to take down the leaders of the Third Reich.
OVER TWO HOURS OF BONUS CONTENT, INCLUDING:
- Extended & Alternate Scenes
- Roundtable Discussion with Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt and Elvis Mitchell
- The New York Times Talk
- Nation’s Pride – Original Short
- The Making of Nation’s Pride
- The Original Inglourious Basterds
- A Conversation with Rod Taylor
Inglourious Basterds stars Brad Pitt (Lt. Aldo Raine), Melanie Laurent (Shosanna), Christoph Waltz (Col. Hans Landa), Michael Fassbender (Lt. Archie Hicox), Eli Roth (Sgt. Donny Donowitz), Diane Kruger (Bridget von Hammersmark), Daniel Bruhl (Fredrick Zoller), Til Schweiger (Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz).
Inglourious Basterds will release on 4K on October 12th.