Skybound Games and Elex have announced a new chapter of their hit mobile game The Walking Dead: Survivors and celebrate this with a brand new live action trailer filled with lots of zombies and warring factions, just like the game. As fans prepare for the finale of the TV series, the action heats up in The Walking Dead: Survivors.
The Walking Dead: Survivors takes players to a world destroyed by the undead and the remains fought over by survivors. This MMO PvP game challenges players to build a settlement, ensure it is defended and effectively manage resources. Players will be able to create community bonds and fight for survival.
Survivors will be able to play as a number of fan-favourite characters, including Negan, Rick, Michonne, Ezekiel and Glenn, and survive a vast world filled with iconic locations from the the TV series.
A Survivor Chemistry mode will require strategic thinking and alliance building to ensure survival. The stronger teams are, the greater the rewards will be. A Settlement Siege mode will allow players to show off their skills in building and the all-important defence building.
The Walking Dead: Survivors features:
- Play as iconic characters from the series, each with their own upgradable skills.
- Discover and explore locations from the series.
- Create battle plans, build and fortify settlements, gather resources and recruit new players.
- Create unbeatable team-ups in Survivor Chemistry mode.
- Connect and share stories with others in the The Walking Dead: Survivors The Walking Dead: Survivors community.
The Walking Dead: Survivors is available to download now on Google Play and the App Store.