LEGO has unveiled its buildable set of one of the most famous ships of all time, the RMS Titanic. Containing of over 9,000 pieces, the set is one of largest to date and goes on sale this November, priced at $629.99/£569.99; check out the promotional images here…
Since the Titanic set sail on its fateful maiden journey in 1912, the famous ship has captured imaginations across the world. Now you can pay tribute to it with this colossal LEGO® Titanic (10294) collectible model building project.
This 1:200 scale model is designed in 3 sections, faithfully recreating the features of the Titanic. The cross section reveals interior details like the first-class dining room, the grand staircases, one of the boiler rooms and many cabins from the different passenger classes. Bring the story of the Titanic to life by recreating details such as the ship’s bridge, promenade deck, reading lounge, swimming pool and many more.
Over 9,000 pieces for the ultimate building project
This model is one of the largest LEGO models ever at over 53 in. (135 cm) long. And with over 9,000 pieces, it provides many hours of building pleasure culminating in a stunning piece to display with pride.
- Build a stunning LEGO® model version of the world’s most famous ocean liner with this LEGO Titanic 10294 model set. With over 9,000 pieces, this set offers a building challenge to savour.
- Faithfully recreate the historical details of the Titanic in this 1:200 scale ship model. Authentic details include over 300 portholes, the iconic bridge, lifeboats, benches, cargo crane and more.
- The ship splits into 3 sections, giving a view of the detailed interior. Assemble and admire the grand staircase, cabins, dining room, smoking lounge, reading lounge and swimming pool.
- Build and explore the realistic features of a working ship. Turn the propellers to see the piston engines turn inside. Raise and lower the anchor and adjust the tension line running between the masts.
- This colossal Titanic ship model makes a historical collectible display piece and comes with a display stand to support each section. Add the name plaque to the bow for the perfect finishing touch.
- Provides a rewarding build for adult LEGO® builders, history lovers and anyone interested in the story of the Titanic. It’s also a great gift idea for collectors of historical memorabilia.
- One of the largest and longest LEGO® models ever, measuring over 53 in. (135 cm) long, 17.5 in. (44 cm) high, and 6 in. (16 cm) wide.