Numskull Games has today released their 2D action-adventure game, Treasures of the Aegean, on PC and consoles. In this historic adventure, follow two brave adventurers as they explore a long forgotten kingdom that has been trapped in an endless time loop. Watch the new trailer below…
In Treasures of the Aegean lead parkour master Marie Taylor and treasure hunter James Andrew as they venture into a kingdom of the ancient Minoan civilisation. Discover valuable relics, uncover clues and chart the lost island as you explore this forgotten realm. Trapped in an endless time loop by angry and vengeful gods, players will need to find clues and solve the riddles to complete an ancient prophecy and ensure time stops repeating itself forever.
Treasures of the Aegean features:
- A dashing pair of adventurers hunting for lost relics and hidden fortunes.
- Parkour over rough terrain and tackle a number of challenges such as obstacles, high walls, vines and deep pits.
- Explore the island of Thera and collect the wealth of historical artefacts and relics that lie within.
- A hand drawn open world inspired by the likes of such classics as Prince of Persia, Flashback and Tomb Raider.
- Exploit the glitch in time to secure information on a persistent map in order to solve puzzles and riddles before the world explodes.
Treasures of the Aegean is available now digitally on Steam, Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo Switch. A physical edition of the game will be available in both a standard and limited Collectors Edition for the Switch and Playstation consoles.