Wired Productions and developer LKA have announced that a special limited collector’s edition of the upcoming psychological horror Martha is Dead is available for Playstation 5 gamers to pre-order now. There will only be 1000 copies available and it will cost £125 but there’s a heck of a lot including within.
This exclusive PS5 collector’s edition features an array of different items that will really please the fan of such editions and goes way beyond just a metal case and art book (although these are included). Those who purchase this edition will receive:
- Exclusive Metal Case featuring special artwork.
- Hardcover Collector’s Artbook, showcasing an exclusive collection of artworks from the game.
- ‘The White Lady’ book – recount the haunting tale of ‘La Leggenda de La Dama Bianca’, as told in the game.
- Graphic Novel – discover events that precede this dark psychological thriller.
- Tarot Cards – A full set of 22 exclusive Tarot Cards with unique artwork, as seen in-game.
- Limited Edition Collector’s Coin Pack.
- Double-sided poster featuring iconic artwork from the game.
- Game Map, showing key game locations.
- An exclusive sticker sheet.
- Stunning Presentation Box.
- Individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Original Game Soundtrack to this stunning game on Triple Vinyl with gatefold sleeve, including digital download copy.
- The game itself.
- A bonus digital copy of Martha Is Dead for the Steam Store.
“This Collector’s Edition is a celebration of Martha is Dead, and the talents of the award-winning studio behind it, LKA,” offers Leo Zullo, Managing Director, Wired Productions. “It’s also something we love doing with Wired games – giving fans the opportunity to pick up the consummate, content-packed, physical products. We wanted to celebrate the amazing work Luca and his team have done, as well as to offer Martha is Dead fans the full Collector’s Edition treatment.”
UK and European gamers can pre-order now from the Wired Productions Store while US gamers will be able to pre-order from 8th February, via Limited Run Gamesfor $165.00.
There is also a unique coloured variant of the triple Vinyl Soundtrack available to pre-order for £50 from Wired Productions. Pre-orders will go live for North American customers on 8th February.
Martha is Dead is a psychological horror set in Italy during the latter stages of the second world war and blurs the lines between reality and folklore in a country devastated by Axis and Allied forces.
The highly anticipated psychological horror, Martha is Dead, is set to arrive on Xbox and Playstation consoles and PC on 24th February.