TML Studios’ photo-realistic post-apocalyptic survival adventure game Dead Man’s Diary releases next week on Steam for PC and will allow players to explore the desolate ruins of a destroyed world 15 years after nuclear armageddon. Craft supplies, solve puzzles and explore to uncover a dark story.
The only ones to survive the nuclear apocalypse were those who made it to the underground shelters, now 15 years later those shelters are running out of food and it is up to players to venture from the dwindling safety of the shelters to the ruined and desolate world above. In this survival adventure, explore photo-realistic locations, such as dark forests, ruined cities and abandoned industrial complexes, craft your own equipment, hunt or find your own food and find safe places to sleep.
Dead Man’s Diary features:
- 27 action packed levels where players will have to fight for survival in a world that wants them dead.
- A variety of cleverly designed puzzles to solve.
- A strong narrative leads players through their survivors struggle in a ruined world. The story is told in the form of diary entries.
- Lots of exciting locations to explore, each with numerous secrets and puzzles.
- Craft a variety of equipment in order to gain enough food and to survive in this hostile world.
- More than 50 hours of play in an expansive world.
Dead Man’s Diary releases on 30th March on Steam for PC.