Developer and publisher Nuverse has revealed their debut game Earth: Revival. This new sci-fi open world survival multiplayer title will arrive on PC and mobiles in 2023 and will see players become survivors in a harsh future. A new reveal trailer can be seen below…
Earth: Revival takes players to the year 2112 and a version of Earth that has been ravaged after an war with a mysterious alien species. As one of the survivors of the war it will be up to players to fight to reclaim the Earth and restore what has been lost by the devastating alien attack.
As players set out on a journey filled with exploration, rebuilding and battles they will gain access to a range of futuristic weaponry and power armour, all of which comes with its own unique abilities. There will be the ability to craft weapons and equipment from resources found on the journey and there will be multiple weapon categories containing dozens of individual weapons.
- Enjoy open world exploration and discover an Earth devastated by aliens.
- Fully customise your character with character design tools.
- Choose your playstyle with a range of different weapons and armours from the 22nd century.
- Seek out and gather resources to craft equipment and find supplies to cook and ultimately survive.
- Face aliens, mutants and mechas with the help of tamable fully-armed smart pets.
- Construct a highly customisable base.
- Craft sci-fi outfits and even vehicles to help survive this ruined world.
“We are beyond excited to finally reveal Earth: Revival to gamers across the globe.” said William Lu, Producer on Earth: Revival at Nuverse. “We cannot wait to show you all the world we’ve been building. We’ve always wanted to combine third person shooter combat mechanics with the open world and survival genres to create a unique synergy that will make the players feel the world is bristling with identity and constantly changing and evolving around them!”
Earth: Revival will be coming to PC and mobiles next year. In the meantime, the game will be available to play for the first time at this year’s Gamescom plus a Closed Beta is set to go live in UK, North America and Germany on 2nd September.