Hasbro has revealed its next HasLab project, the 1:12 scale Marvel Legends Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and the Engine of Vengeance, which is being produced to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Ghost Rider and includes the All-New incarnation of Marvel’s Spirit of Vengeance along with his supernatural muscle car. Check out the promotional images here…
When the moon rises, and evil prowls the street, a vengeful spirit awakens. Crackling with Hellfire and consumed by a dark power, no nemesis can withstand the wrath of… The GHOST RIDER!
The only thing more iconic than a Ghost Rider is their signature vehicle. For Robbie Reyes, it’s a black muscle car possessed by the spirit of Elias Morrow that transforms from sleek antique to Hellfire-powered Engine of Vengeance. The Marvel Legends 6-inch scale Engine of Vengeance comes with 18 total pieces for converting the car between two modes — Street Mode and Hellfire Mode. Inspired by Robbie Reyes’s car that can burst into flames of Hellfire, the vehicle comes equipped with 20 LEDs and 7 accessories designed to make the car appear to be crackling with the flames of vengeance.
- Engine of Vengeance vehicle inspired by the supernatural muscle car in Marvel Comics All-New Ghost Rider (2014)
- Premium 1:12 scale car design measuring approximately 18.5 inches long, 7.5 inches wide, and 5.5 inches tall
- Vehicle fully equipped with 20 LEDs for scorching Hellfire light-up effects in tires, engine, grill, tailpipes, and driver’s seat headrest (requires 3 AA batteries, not included)
- 6 flame trail effect pieces for tires and tailpipes
- 2 Brimstone Risers for dynamic car display
- 4 interchangeable tires and 1 additional engine to convert Engine of Vengeance from Hellfire Mode to Street Mode
- Exclusive Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider 6-inch scale figure with comic-inspired accessories, including real metal chain
The Marvel Legends Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider and the Engine of Vengeance is available to back now over on Hasbro Pulse now, priced at £349.99/$349.99 and will go into production should it reach its reach its minimum target of 9000 backers by October 31st.