Hasbro has is bringing G.I. Joe’s Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) to the 6-inch G.I. Joe Classified Series line with a new HasLab offering which includes the attack chopper along with a 6-inch William “Wild Bill” Hardy. The set will ship summer 2024, priced at $274.99/£289.99 if it secures 10,000 backer orders by July 18th; check out the promotional images here…
The G.I. Joe Classified Series G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1) core offering will include:
- The first 6-inch scale G.I. Joe Classified Series G.I. Joe Assault Copter Dragonfly (XH-1).
- This two-seat Assault Copter offering represents the pinnacle of G.I. Joe’s anti-armor technology. It’s a massive 34.09 inches/865.79 MM long from the tip of the front turret barrel to tail, 11.33 inches/287.92 MM tall from skids to rotor, and 13.77 inches/349.76 MM wide wing tip to wing tip. It’s certain to send a shiver down the slithery spine of every Cobra within sight.
- The XH-1 contains battery-powered interior and exterior LED lighting features. At the push of a single button, you can turn on the interior cockpit heads-up displays, wing lights, and spotlight shining down from the underside of the fuselage.
- The Copter blades function with manual blade spinning action. The design of the main rotor blades acts as a silencing feature for enhanced stealth capabilities.
- Each XH-1 includes a new-to-the G.I. Joe Classified Series William “Wild Bill” Hardy 6-inch scale action figure with his signature cowboy hat, removable sunglasses, and 3 weapon accessories. This figure comes individually boxed with his own artwork and number in the G.I. Joe Classified Series sequence and will only be available through this HasLab offering.