Indie developer Studio229’s first VR title Hangry Bunnies from Mars is now available on the HTC Vive and will be coming soon to owners of the Oculus Rift. In this new VR shooter you can forget zombies or aliens, they pale in comparison to the terror of the fluffy rabbits from Mars. Watch the new gameplay trailer below…
In Hangry Bunnies from Mars players become the chief exterminator for the Critter Death Squad… or a clone of him anyway. You are tasked with taking on a multitude of these dangerous opponents using a variety of insane weapons to defend the city of New Los Angeles. While on your killing spree you can enjoy the running commentary from Colin the British engineer and Vlad the Russian tactician.
Hangry Bunnies from Mars features:
- Quick, easy-to-learn arcade gameplay with excellent replayability
- Take on hundreds of onscreen enemies at once, each with special characteristics
- Unique transforming weapons with powerful abilities
- Featuring iconic characters and comedic script written by Hollywood team
- Dynamic difficulty adjuster makes gameplay fun and challenging regardless of experience
- “Fluffy Wuffy” mode makes gameplay & content suitable for younger players, while “Really Hangry” mode amps up the difficulty for a bigger challenge
Hangry Bunnies from Mars is available now on Steam for HTC Vive and will be with Oculus Rift gamers soon.