NIS America have announced that their action RPG The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 will be arriving for Playstation 4 owners in Europe and North America in 2018. NIS America have released a new trailer to accompany this announcement; watch this below…
In The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 all the young girls are coming down with a strange illness that sees them become witches when they awake resulting in chaos for the region of Kevala. As the Hundred Knight, players are tasked with defending two sisters, Amalie, an agent of an organisation who opposes the witches and Chelka, the witch who awakened in Amalie’s younger sister, Milm. Players will follow the adventure of The Hundred Knight as he travels through Kevala fighting the numberless fiends and monsters and searching for powerful equipment.
The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 features:
- The ability to switch between the Hundred Knight’s six Facets to turn the tide in battle.
- Gather Tochkas, the indispensable minions, to aid you in your exploration.
- Use Ope Time to deal damage to enemies and replenish your GigaCalories.
- Trigger your Third Eye and unleash the full power of the Hundred Knight for a brief time and have enemies tremble before your boosted speed, power, and skills.
- Forge new weapons with items from the field.
Look out for The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 coming to the PS4 next year.