For those who like their fast-paced space war strategy games, indie developer Tiny RTS have announced that their competitive RTS, Dominari Tournament, will be arriving on Steam Early Access on the 8th March. Players who like to go solo will be able to take on hardcore AI opponents and there will be a slick online multiplayer feature.
The game universe of Dominari Tournament is vast but it hasn’t stopped the leaders of the most successful empires to decide that it is time to take over each other’s territory. With everyone sharing the same agenda of total galactic rule it is up to players to ensure they are the ones to succeed.
Players will need to explore and expand their territory and eliminate opponents in a starting section of the galaxy, from there it will be a case of managing resources and building ships to maintain possession. A variety of satellites can also be constructed to help in the expansion, Orbital Defense Station will help increase scanning distance into neighbouring territories, Construction Facilities increase the output of planets in range and defensive facilities such as the Global Phase Array will assist in destroying invaders.
Dominari Tournament features:
- Battle in fast-paced one-on-one multiplayer wars against enemies online or an intelligent A.I. computer offline.
- Activate, upgrade, and combine special abilities – from devastating Stryker missiles to resource management support upgrades.
- Execute strategic moves to get the upper hand in battle: Skill is required to win!
- Explore and expand a massive solar system by acquiring multiple planets.
- Experience a new and exciting battle every time with randomised symmetric maps, sophisticated AI, and exceedingly high replay value.
Would be intergalactic conquerors will be able to purchase Dominari Tournament on the 8th March with a week long special discount.