THQ Nordic and Rainbow Studios have announced that all those who pre-ordered MX vs ATV All Out will be able to start their racing career today. For everyone else, the game will be released on 27th March on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. A new All(most) released trailer can be seen if you scroll down…
MX vs ATV All Out will see players start out with a small private compound where they will earn upgrades while they improve their racing skills. These upgrades will include equipment, bike parts and even a variety of better MX bikes, ATV’s and UTVs.
Massive open worlds are available to explore and a variety of events including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint and Tag events are there to compete in. There’s also a freestyle mode for performing wild and crazy stunts.
MX vs ATV All Out features:
- Bikes, ATVs, tracks, gear, music, riders, personalities and UTVs galore.
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online mode
- Various modes to compete in like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Insane stunts to test your limits in freestyle mode.
- Your garage becomes a show room for all of your customised vehicles.
Remember, if you didn’t pre-order MX vs ATV All Out you can get your copy on the 27th March.