Fat Dog Games and developer Solid9 Studio announce that their turn based tactical game, Exorder, has been released today on Steam. Exorder takes players to a brand new fantasy world where treachery, sinister plots and enemy armies are more prevalent than a series of Game of Thrones. Check out the game’s release trailer below…
In Exorder players will be able to follow a story driven single player campaign that sees Queen Beyla having to foil devious plots and survive huge enemy armies. Players will need to capture money generating buildings and defend them. This campaign consists of twelve challenging levels that will require clever and creative strategies to win.
The game also includes a multiplayer feature that will see commanders using new methods and new tactics in either four player skirmishes or two player ranked battles.
- An immersive single player campaign that includes 12 missions.
- Inventive units that include teleportation, creating illusions and exploding.
- Intense online multi player with intense 2 player matchmaking.
- A global leaderboard allowing you to compete with others.
- Custom skirmishes for up to 4 players, both online and offline play.
- Control the game using mouse, keyboard, controller or touch screen.
You can download Exorder now by visiting Steam here.