A brand new expansion is coming to the PC version of Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order’s hit city builder Cities: Skylines on 24th May. Called Parklife, this expansion will add more features to make your city a more vibrant, greener and happier place for your citizens.
The Parklife expansion adds a huge amount of new constructions to place in your cities; new amusement parks for excitement, zoos and nature reserves, parks, green spaces and flowerbeds. Also included are five new maps and a level up feature to increase your park’s property values during play.
The new expansion consists of:
• A new park area tool to create park districts wherever there is empty land plus new city services like Park Maintenance.
• New buildings and assets, including a new sightseeing bus line, amusement parks, nature reserves, zoos and a regal new monument, the Castle of Lord Chirpwick.
• Buildings can now be placed next to paths in the park districts and not just next to roads.
• Empty spaces between buildings into vibrant parks and gardens.
• Customise routes and set ticket prices for tourism activities.
• Three new city policies and eight new park policies to handle with recreational hazards like Fireworks and Animal Ethics.
Cities: Skylines Parklife expansion will also be accompanied by a free PC update that includes a new tourism panel, trees that reduce noise pollution, a camera mode upgrade and new tourist models.
You can pre-order the expansion now from Steam with a 10% discount by clicking here.