Rising Star Games have announced that the first game in their Holy Potatoes! series, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, will be available digitally for the Playstation 4 on the 10th July and Nintendo Switch on the 12th July. You can check out the game’s trailer below.
Rising Star Games’ Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a management game that sees players inherit their granddad spud’s weapon shop and not only make it a success but also expand their business throughout the entire potato universe. Buy more items, find relics and train people up to be the best in the trade.
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! features:
- Includes the bonus adventure Spud Tales: Journey To Olympus completely free.
- Dive into a hilarious potato world and take control of your own weapon shop, employing over 30 smiths to cook up the best weapons you can.
- Craft hundreds of unique weapons, training up your smiths to make better swords, axes and bows that’ll bring in bigger wedges of cash.
- Explore the world for materials, relics and enchantments, then use them to research and build valuable weapon types.
- Meet over 20 spudified versions of legendary pop-culture icons!
- Features music by Kimura Masahiko, the legendary composer behind the scores for the Genso Suikoden and Castlevania series.
Gamers on Switch and PS4 will be able to get their hands on Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! next week.