The second Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Multiplayer Beta will be available on Xbox One, PC and Playstation 4 later today (10am PST/ 6pm BST). Those players who pre-ordered the game on all formats can now dive straight into the action until Monday 13th August.
In the Private Multiplayer Beta, participants will be able to fight over six maps including:
- Contraband – Surveillance of an international arms smuggling operation has uncovered this shipping hub on a remote, uncharted island off the coast of Colombia.
- Frequency – A covert listening station deep in the mountainous region of Hunan Province is being used to track strategic targets across the globe.
- Gridlock – A Japanese metropolis whose city center has been jammed up by a bank heist gone wrong.
- Hacienda – A lavish vineyard estate situated on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a high-ranking crime syndicate boss.
- Payload – A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by hostile forces attempting to steal a nuclear warhead.
- Seaside – An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
There will be six game modes to play on including the familiar deathmatch and domination plus the brand new Control mode. Players will also be able to choose from ten different Specialists, each of which have their own unique weapons, equipment and playstyles.
If you’ve pre-ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on any format make sure to take part in the beta this weekend.