Iceberg Interactive and developer Lazarus Studio have announced their upcoming first person survival horror game Lunacy: Saint Rhodes which is scheduled for release for PC in 2019. An announcement trailer has been released and provides a glimpse inside the eerie family home. Check it out below…
In Lunacy: Saint Rhodes players are taken through a truly terrifying experience where they must unravel the horrific tale that surrounds their ancestral home in the town of Saint Rhodes. What horrors haunt the oldhouse and what creatures roam the streets of the town of Saint Rhodes?
The game features:
- An advanced AI watches your every move and ensures that you never really feel safe.
- True atmospheric horror, enhanced by the beautifully crafted environments of Saint Rhodes.
- Harrowing storyline involving a family with a dark past.
- Terrifying enemies, all requiring a different approach.
- Multiple non-linear paths to take and different outcomes to experience.
Lunacy: Saint Rhodes is a first-person survival horror game in which you seek the truth behind your family’s horrific murder. Investigate the history behind your ancestral home and the town of Saint Rhodes, while fighting to survive what haunts it. Uncover your family’s troubled past as you descend further and further into insanity.
Lunacy: Saint Rhodes is coming to PC in 2019, add it to your wishlist in Steam now.