Indie VR developer Repulse Game Studio has announced the launch of their first virtual reality action game Experiment Gone Rogue on Steam Early Access for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. Players will travel to a world where they will become a rogue experimental super soldier fighting to take back control of Earth. Watch the game’s launch trailer below…
In Experiment Gone Rogue players will experience a dystopian Earth, where humanity has lost the fight against an alien civilization called the Cirinians. Human life means nothing to these invaders and they perform various experiments to create the perfect super soldier, however, one of these test subjects goes rogue. Taking control of this rogue super soldier, players will need to destroy everything that stands in their way and set about the seeds to liberating the planet.
Features of the game include:
- A smooth locomotion and teleportation system.
- Dynamic gunplay that will have real-life movements used to take cover or dodge bullets.
- Physics based punching puts the player’s punch velocity in the game.
- A variety of weapons with hidden upgraded versions to find.
- Minigames that award extra prizes.
- Boss fights galore.
- A virtual Go-Go bar to relax in.
Experiment Gone Rogue is available now on Steam Early Access.