RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures from Atari and Bigben Games is set to arrive on the Nintendo Switch in the UK tomorrow and will be available exclusively from Argos. Atari’s first game for the Switch is the next in title in one of the most beloved franchises in the history of video games and comes with brand new twists designed to take advantage of this unique console.
In RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures players will be able to play through three distinct game modes: Adventure Mode (Campaign mode), Scenarios and Sandbox. Each of the three modes will provide the opportunity to build over 120 exciting rides, restaurants and shops, plus an intuitive coaster builder will allow players to create exciting roller coasters easily and quickly. There will be four uniquely themed environments with the addition of water and terraforming options.
The game features:
- Three fun filled game modes – Adventure, Scenario and Sandbox.
- Adventure Mode’s brand-new Event System makes every playthrough unique.
- Customise rides, roller coasters, shops and restaurants with over 50 vivid colours to add that personal touch.
- Customise the park with pre-made path, foliage and river tiles.
- Seven types of fully customisable roller coasters, including Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive and Accelerator.
- Over 120 wacky rides, restaurants and shops for your park, including the Merry-go-Round and Roto-Drop.
- Use either Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers or touchscreen controls to play.
- Play in 1080p in television mode or 720p on the go.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures will be available exclusively at Argos this Friday, November 30th.