Midgar Studio and Playdius have announced that their JRPG adventure Edge of Eternity is now available on Early Access via Steam and itch.io. Players can now explore the game world and experience the story of its devastating war. A new Early Access launch trailer is available to watch below…
Set on the exotic planet of Heryon, Edge of Eternity tells the story of a world in the midst of a devastating war between the planet’s inhabitants and the mysterious invaders known as Archelites. Players will follow Daryon and Selene in their quest to save Heryon and their mother from the effects of the Archelites’ terrible biological weapon, The Corrosion, which twists and warps the body into a misshapen abomination.
This highly anticipated JRPG features:
- Quests that can be solved in multiple ways thus allowing players to face the consequences of the choices they make.
- Unique and ethereal environments to explore and ancient secrets to discover.
- A stunning soundtrack from Yasunori Mitsuda composer of the Chrono Trigger and Xenoblade Chronicles musical scores.
- An epic turn-based tactical combat system.
- Craft equipment and insert powerful crystals to unlock unique combinations of skills and power-ups.
- A variety of different companions, each with their own unique personalities and attributes.
During the game’s Early Access phase players can expect regular updates adding new content and branches to the storyline.
Edge of Eternity is available now on Steam and itch.io early access.