Deep Silver and 4A Games have announced the release of Metro Exodus on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. This highly anticipated sequel sees players leave the gloom of the Moscow Metro for the post apocalyptic wasteland on the surface. The game’s launch trailer can be seen below…
SEE ALSO: Read our Metro Exodus review here
Inspired by the works of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus takes players to a post-apocalyptic Russia in 2036 where they will finally leave the confines of the Moscow’s old Metro system and explore the surface world.
Players will take the role of Artyom as he and a band of Rangers embark on a journey across Russia that spans an entire year. Although the confines of the tunnels have gone players can still expect the ferocious combat and stealth aspects that have made previous Metro titles so popular.
Metro Exodus features:
- Set out on an epic journey aboard the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, with a handful of survivors searching for a new life in the East.
- New huge non-linear levels will allow players to experience sandbox survival.
- Discover a post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness with its dynamic weather and day & night cycles.
- Face human and mutant enemies with an arsenal of handmade weaponry crafted from scavenged parts.
- Decisions made will determine the fate of the other survivors.
Metro Exodus is available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.
Talk to us on Twitter about this latest installment of the popular franchise @FMyth_Gaming.