Eureka Entertainment has announced that it is bringing the cult Stephen King adaptation Cujo to Blu-ray for the very first time in the UK this April, complete with 7 hours of bonus content.
SUPPORT FLICKERING MYTH: Order via Amazon UK or Amazon US
Evil bites when a monstrous canine terrorises a helpless family in this legendary cult classic. Based on Stephen King’s best-selling novel, Cujo gives horror a new name. While Donna (Dee Wallace, The Howling, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial) and Vic Trenton struggle to save their rocky marriage, their son Tad befriends the loveable St. Bernard who belongs to their mechanic. But what they don’t realise is that a bat bite has transformed Cujo from a docile pup to a vicious killer. With Vic away on business, Donna and Tad’s car trouble pushes them into a living nightmare — trapped by the demonic, relentless dog from hell. This critically acclaimed thriller promises to have you glued to your seat and foaming at the mouth!
SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION [4000 UNITS] CONTAINS
- Hardbound Slipcase, featuring newly commissioned artwork by iconic British illustrator Graham Humphreys
- Reversible sleeve featuring artwork by Justin Osbourn and original poster artwork
- PLUS: A LIMITED EDITION 60-PAGE Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Lee Gambin, author Scott Harrison, and Craig Ian Mann; illustrated with archival imagery from the film’s production.
- 1080p presentation of the film, on Blu-ray for the first time ever in the UK
- Uncompressed LPCM mono soundtrack
- Optional English SDH subtitles
- New and exclusive feature length audio commentary by Lee Gambin, author of Nope, Nothing Wrong Here: The Making of Cujo
- New interview with Dee Wallace [40 mins]
- New interview with composer Charles Bernstein [35 mins]
- New interview with stuntman Gary Morgan [25 mins]
- New interview with stuntwoman Jean Coulter [21 mins]
- New interview with casting director Marcia Ross. [20 mins]
- New interview with visual effects artist Kathie Lawrence [13 mins]
- New interview with special effects designer Robert Clark [12 mins]
- New interview with dog trainer Teresa Miller [28 mins]
- Dog Days: The Making of Cujo – archival documentary on the film’s production [42 mins]
DISC TWO [Limited Edition Only]
- Q&A with Dee Wallace from “Cinemaniacs & Monster Fest 2015”, moderated by Lee Gambin [96 mins]
- New interview with critic and author Kim Newman [25 mins]
Cujo is set for release on Blu-ray in the UK on April 15th 2019.