Publisher THQ Nordic and Black Forest Games have released a brand-new trailer for Fade to Silence, titled “Where is My Mind?”
You can watch the trailer here…
For anyone unaware, Fade to Silence, is a survival RPG set in a frozen, post-apocalyptic world. During the game, you have to battle Eldritch monsters, gather resources, upgrade equipment, and scavenge necessary materials to survive the winter.
Key features of Fade to Silence include:
- Exploring a vast winter landscape: From a frozen river delta to once-lush farmlands and dense forests, each area features myriad locations to explore.
- A tense atmosphere and unforgiving gameplay
- Wolf Sled Expeditions: Pack your sled, take a follower with you, and go on long-term expeditions into the farthest regions.
- Recruiting followers to get access to better gear, enabling you to survive the cold environment and increasingly dangerous creatures.
- An exploration mode lets you roam the world and experience the story at your own pace.
- Leading your followers and keep them alive.
Fade to Silence will be available on 30th April 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It is currently in Steam Early Access.