Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order have announced that a whole new level of education will be coming to Cities: Skylines this May with the brand new Campus expansion. On 21st May the expansion will bring new area types, nine faculties, university sports arenas and more. A new trailer can be seen below showcasing the new education opportunities coming this month….
With the Campus expansion players will be able to attract more students to their city with the addition of the following new features:
- Design a campus based on three area types – Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. These will attract more students and create Academic Works which will unlock new buildings.
- College sports arrive in the city with new American football, basketball, baseball, track & field and swimming arenas. Manage teams and hold events to show how good your city is.
- Seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education, and sponsor academic works by giving out research grants.
- Scientific achievements can be displayed in museums.
- Celebrate achievements with graduation ceremonies.
- 5 brand new maps to enjoy.
- Three new Chirper hats.
Other new content coming in free updates this month includes two new library buildings, a new yellow school bus, job titles in the citizen info panel and new industry policies.
The Campus expansion will arrive on 21st May.