Rebellion has released a new trailer for the upcoming Sniper Elite V2 Remastered which provides viewers with ‘7 Reasons to Upgrade’ to the studio’s remaster of the 2012 classic. Watch the trailer below and leave a comment to let us know whether you’re convinced…
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will feature updated visuals with beautifully created environments, characters, weapons and vehicles that are made all the more beautiful thanks to the 4K and HDR support on available platforms.
As well as visual upgrades, Rebellion has added in a new frame-by-frame photo mode, multiplayer for up to 16 players online and seven new playable characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series. They’ve also included all the additional content ever released for the game.
The Remastered Edition features:
- Incredible Remastered Visuals with updated environments, characters, weapons and vehicles, modernised rendering and post-processing effects, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a completely revamped lighting system and scores of improvements.
- New Frame by frame Photo Mode allowing players to pause and go through the action one frame at a time, position the camera, apply a filter, adjust the lighting and take photos to share with the community.
- Play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 7 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series.
- Optional 60fps performance mode on supported platforms.
- All DLC included, from the “Kill Hitler” mission and three new campaign levels to weapons like the Lee Enfield MK III, M1D Garrand, M1 Carbine.
- Compete in 7 unique multiplayer modes for up to 16 players online, including Deathmatch, Distance King, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag.
- 4K and HDR support.
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will arrive on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and PC on 14th May. There will be a special discount for Steam owners of the original edition of Sniper Elite V2.