Studio Wildcard will be releasing a new free expansion map for ARK: Survival Evolved tomorrow on PC via Steam. Titled Valguero, this expansion adds a vast new map with exotic biomes that can be explored, a ferocious new dino and an epic boss arena battle. See more of this new expansion in the new trailer below…
The Valguero Expansion Map will bring 63 square kilometers of breathtaking scenery with scenic mountains, lush rolling valleys and cavernous gorges waiting to be explored. There’s a variety of biomes to visit, all with their own climates and dangers and be sure to look for the mysterious ruins.
The Deinonychus, just like the raptor, is an ill-natured beast and uses it’s agility and speed to hunt down its prey. Using large sickle shaped claws, the Deinonychus will grab on to its prey and begin to feed before killing it.
The new expansion features:
- Over 63 km of new land and sea to explore, including 8 biomes with a vast array of climates.
- Triple threat boss challenges that will have players take on a Megapithecus, Manticore and Dragon.
- Deinonychus – a deadly predator that hunts prey much larger than itself.
- A large network of caves to explore featuring different themes and varied perks, including the extensive Aberration Trench.
- Explore scattered ruins throughout the world of forgotten Valguero survivors.
Valguero will arrive on Steam tomorrow (18th June) and will come to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this July.