After 11 months in Early Access, Cyanide Studios and Bigben Games have announced the full release of Blood Bowl: Death Zone on Steam. During the Early Access phase, the developers have updated and improved the game based on community feedback and the full release features new teams, new skills, a single player campaign.
Based on Games Workshop’s classic violent sports game, Blood Bowl: Death Zone will see the races of the Warhammer world, including humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, High Elves, Chaos, Undead and Lizardmen, fight it out in real time, 5 minute long matches.
Unlike other sports, Blood Bowl: Death Zone will have players doing more than just passing the ball and scoring touchdowns, there will also be the opportunity to punch and kick opponents and blast them with a variety of spells.
Blood Bowl: Death Zone features:
- 14 teams representing the most popular races in the Blood Bowl universe.
- 14 Star Players to hire, each with their unique style, strengths and weaknesses.
- 20+ unique player skills.
- Single player mode with 6 leagues to unlock and complete.
- Multiplayer league and one-off matches.
Blood Bowl: Death Zone is available on Steam now and for a limited period is available with a 50% discount.
Leave a comment below or message us on Twitter @FMyth_Gaming and tell us which your favourite race is.