1C Entertainment and developer RuneHeads have announced that their cyberpunk dungeon crawler Conglomerate 451 will be leaving Steam Early Access on 20th February. Having received multiple updates during the early access phase, this first person dungeon crawling adventure will launch with lots of new features, including new enemies, areas, bosses, roguelike features and more…
Conglomerate 451 puts players in the role of the CEO of a special agency that has been tasked with cleaning up sector 451 of Conglomerate city, a district of the city that has become the playground for corrupt corporations. Thanks to a recently signed constitutional decree, players will have access to all manner of advanced technology including cloning, cybernetic implants, DNA manipulation and more.
With Roguelike elements that add weight to the smallest decisions, players will need to make effective use of agents, hacking techniques and high tech’ tools developed by the R&D department.
The game features:
- Manage resources and ensure the R&D department make best use of materials to research advanced technology.
- Augment agents with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change their skills and abilities.
- Prevent agents from taking damage in combat as those injured risk generating permanent traumas that will follow them between missions.
- The Story Mode brings a world filled by events and a war with corrupted Corporations and their propaganda.
- An Endless Mode will create endless content for players to enjoy.
- Agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations that will help them in tasks.
- Players can buy synthetic drugs that temporarily buff up agents abilities, though their use comes with the risk of Mental Disorders.
- Experience dungeon crawling mixed with future technology within a procedurally-generated dungeon.
- Each mission could be an agent’s last, thanks to agent permadeath, so carefully consider every move.
- Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack a way to gain the advantage over the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage.
- Find collectables around the dungeons and earn achievements.
Conglomerate 451 will leave Steam Early Access on 20th February.