Indie developer Smuttlewerk Interactive has released a new content update for their hit mobile game Fleet Battle on Android and iOS. This unique take on the classic Battleship game sees a host of new content including level-up ships, new colours and improved instructions.
Fleet Battle sees players take command of their armada and take on opponents in naval combat. Players can advance through the ranks, from Seaman Recruit to Fleet Admiral, by fighting battles in single player (against the AI), local multiplayer and online multiplayer gameplay modes.
Other features include:
- Play alone or with Friends Online/WiFi/Bluetooth.
- Quick Match: 24 hours instant multiplayer.
- 3D ships: Collect your fleet of battleships.
- Play the game in standard, classic or Russian mode.
- Players can earn medals as they rise through the ranks.
- Free chat (with parental control) to allow players to chat with other seafarers around the world.
Do your duty on all the ships of your grand armada, take command of the naval forces at your disposal and place your boats in the perfect formation. Destroy the enemy flotilla in a blitz of tactical prowess. Be prepared for combat, Commander!
Fleet Battle is available to download now from Google Play and the App Store.