20th Century Studios is set to release the Kristen Stewart-headlined science-fiction horror Underwater on digital platforms and Blu-ray on 14th April 2020 with an alternate ending.
In the film, a crew of underwater researchers must scramble to reach safety after an earthquake devastates their subterranean laboratory.
The special features will include:
- Alternate Ending With Optional Commentary (Digital Only)
- Deleted Scene With Optional Commentary: “Rock Garden”
- Extended Scenes With Optional Commentary: “Crew Suit Up,” “Gantry Exit,” “Baby Clinger,” “Midway Station,” “Ocean Floor Walk” and “Smith Departure”
- Featurettes: “Real Bunny Montage,” “Making Underwater: Design, Production, Creature & Visual Effects”
- Feature Audio Commentary by William Eubank, Jared Purrington and Phil Gawthorne
Underwater features a cast that includes Kristen Stewart, T.J. Miller, Vincent Cassel, John Gallagher Jr., Jessica Henwick, Mamoudou Athie, and Gunner Wright.
Will you be picking up Underwater? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @flickeringmyth…