Rokabium Games has announced that their upcoming 2D digging and puzzle adventure Something Ate My Alien will release on PC this June. This puzzling adventure will see players mine through planets to get resources stolen during a pirate hijacking.
In Something Ate My Alien players take on the role of the AI Antalasia and control a number of little Alien blobs as they explore a variety of different planets. As AI Antalasia players will need to dig through these different worlds to find all the items required for the pirate who hijacked your mining ship. However, each planet will provide a number of different challenges, including environmental hazards and dangerous wildlife. However, each planet has one thing in common, there is no oxygen and so players need to also survive an ever depleting oxygen supply.
The game features:
- Dig down through 4 different planets and collect as much loot as possible.
- Solve a number of different puzzle rooms by pushing and pulling blocks to reveal secret treasures.
- Avoid suffocation by finding oxygen recharge stations and dodging environmental hazards.
- Fight hostile plants and animals with a choice of 6 specialised weapons.
- Upgrade and build equipment by collecting items and energy.
- Find hidden relics and collect achievements.
- Engage in big battles with the terrifyingly large threats guarding the hidden secrets.
Something Ate My Alien will release this June for PC on Steam, Humble and Green Man Gaming.