THQ Nordic has announced they will be releasing SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC on 23rd June. A new trailer has been released (see below) showcasing the underseas entertainment.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated brings the classic game to current gen console and PC gamers and takes them on an adventure that will have them fighting to save Bikini Bottom. The devious Plankton has put his new dastardly plan of ruling the aquatic kingdom into action and has unleashed hordes of robots. It’s up to SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy to get their bubble blowers and save Bikini Bottom.
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique skills to save the city.
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom by destroying his army of wacky robots.
- Countless characters from the beloved series.
- A faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created.
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and polished gameplay.
- A brand new horde mode, multiplayer for up to two players both online and offline.
- Restored content that was cut from the original game such as Robo Squidward boss fight and more.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated releases on PC and consoles this June. Xbox One and PC gamers can pre-order the game now with PS4 and Switch gamers being able to pre-order in the near future.