Nacon and Toplitz Productions have announced that their new farming simulation game, Farmer’s Dynasty, is now available on the Nintendo Switch. This agricultural sim combines classic farming features with life simulation and role playing. A new launch trailer can be seen below…
Would be farmers seeking a unique farming experience will be taken far into the countryside where they will be given their own farm to run and turn into a living. Sadly, the farm is run down and has seen far better days but thanks to the game’s clever blend of building and farming features players will be able to create a thriving business. Buildings will be able to be rebuilt, repaired and the farm extended with greenhouses and silos and a variety of machines from tractors to combine harvesters will be available to purchase and be controlled.
Farmer’s Dynasty features:
- Build up the farm, cultivate the fields and start a family.
- Build, repair and expand to create a vision of perfect agriculture.
- A unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
- Help neighbours in a variety of situations and earn social points.
- Use different farming machinery and manage cycles to optimise crop yields
- At the end of the working day, take part in numerous village events and develop a social life, maybe even romance for your farmer.
Farmer’s Dynasty is available now on the Nintendo Switch.