A new update has arrived for Call of Duty: Mobile which sees the arrival of a brand new season. Season 7: Radioactive Agent features a wealth of new content for players to enjoy including a huge expansion to Battle Royale that sees the map size expanded by roughly 50% and includes seven new zones.
As well as additional zones in Battle Royale, Season 7: Radioactive Agent also features new game modes and two new maps to fight over, including the popular Gulag map from Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare. There’s also new characters and weapons in a brand new Battle Pass plus a new vehicle, and much, much more.
Season 7: Radioactive Agent features:
- New multiplayer maps – Tunisia and Modern Warfare’s ‘Gulag’.
- New MP Scorestreak – Cluster Strike.
- Huge Battle Royale Expansion.
- Seven new zones to explore and fight through, including Black Market, Harbor, Sanitarium and more.
- New Boss called the Butcher.
- New BR Class – Smoke Bomber.
- New Vehicle – Tank.
- Season 7: Radioactive Agent Battle Pass.
- New Characters – These include Ghost-Hazmat and Kreuger-Alchemist.
- New weapons and items.
- New Modes.
- Gunfight (classic mode from Modern Warfare).
- Attack of the Undead (A mode that is very similar to Modern Warfare’s Infected mode).
- New events in the Radiated Sector.
- Seasonal Challenges.
- Various UI updates, weapon balances and gameplay optimisations.
Season 7: Radioactive Agent is live now on Android and iOS.