LEGO is getting spooky with its next seasonal set, Halloween Hayride (40423), which is set to go on sale on August 1st, priced at $12.99, and features 148 pieces, including two minifigures and a skeleton figure; take a look at the promotional images for the set here…
Have fun at the Halloween Hayride (40423) with this awesome LEGO® Iconic building toy for kids. Youngsters can create a festive scene including a buildable entrance arch, vintage tractor, hay cart and lots of decorative details. The set features 2 minifigures with Halloween costume decoration and a skeleton figure for creative role play. An awesome gift idea for ages 7 and up, it also makes a fun, little display piece at a Halloween party.
- Get in the festive mood with this LEGO® Iconic Halloween Hayride playset for kids, featuring a buildable entrance arch, vintage tractor, hay cart, smiling skeleton figure and fun Halloween decorations and accessories.
- A terrific gift idea for ages 7 and up, this 147-piece set includes 2 minifigures: a tractor driver dressed up as a funny mummy and a girl with skeleton costume decoration for Halloween party role-play fun.
- The pumpkin entrance arch measures over 5” (13cm) high and 3” (10cm) wide. Together with the tractor, minifigures and accessories, it makes a cute display piece and the set easily fits in a bag ready for play on the go.
UPDATE: And here’s the LEGO Iconic Pumpkin & Bat Duo (854049), also out on August 1st…
Create a haunting Halloween atmosphere with this buildable LEGO® Iconic Pumpkin & Bat Duo (854049). A cute, seasonal gift idea for kids, and family fun for LEGO fans of all ages, it features a brick-built pumpkin and bat with adjustable wings. The set comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions, and each mini build has a scary face sticker and a string for hanging it among other Halloween decorations.
- Want to bring some LEGO® flavor to Halloween? Check out this decorative LEGO Iconic Pumpkin & Bat Duo. Both buildable models have scary face stickers and strings to hang them up, and the bat has adjustable wings.
- A splendid seasonal gift idea for ages 6 and up, this 131-piece construction kit comes with clear, illustrated instructions, so even absolute beginners can build the mini models independently.
- The pumpkin and bat mini builds each measure over 1” (5cm) high, and this creepy little duo will add creative LEGO® fun to Halloween decorations in any home.
Will you be picking up either of these sets? Let us know in the comments or on our social channels @FlickeringMyth…