Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has announced the 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD release of the third season of HBO’s acclaimed sci-fi drama series Westworld which hit shelves on November 16th in the UK and November 17th in North America; check out the cover artwork and details below…
Following the aftermath of last season’s Westworld massacre, “hosts” Dolores, Maeve, Bernard and Charlotte Hale begin a new chapter – outside of the park – exploring the “real world” and who they will become in the wake of their liberation. Over the course of eight hour-long episodes, Season Three finds Dolores prepared to wage war on humanity and Bernard trying desperately to stop her, while Maeve reunites with familiar faces in a new realm – and all discover that the world outside is as full of deception and predetermination as the one they’ve always known.
Westworld Season Three: The New World features returning cast members including Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores Abernathy, Emmy winner Thandie Newton as Maeve Millay, Ed Harris as the Man in Black, Jeffrey Wright as Bernard Lowe, Tessa Thompson as Charlotte Hale, Luke Hemsworth as Ashley Stubbs and Simon Quarterman as Lee Sizemore.
Joining the cast this season are Aaron Paul (“Breaking Bad,” “Bojack Horseman”) and Vincent Cassel (“Black Swan”), alongside recurring guest stars Lena Waithe (“Twenties,” “Queen & Slim”), Scott Mescudi (upcoming “We Are Who We Are”), Marshawn Lynch (“Brooklyn Nine-Nine”), John Gallagher Jr. (“The Newsroom” and “Olive Kitteridge”), Michael Ealy (“Stumptown”) and Tommy Flanagan (“Sons of Anarchy”).
The 4K Ultra HD discs of Westworld Season Three: The New World will feature Dolby Vision HDR that dramatically expands the color palette and contrast range and uses dynamic metadata to automatically optimize the picture for every screen, frame by frame.
Also, the 4K Ultra HD discs and Blu-ray discs of Westworld Season Three: The New World will feature Dolby Atmos soundtracks remixed specifically for the home theater environment to place and move audio anywhere in the room, including overhead.
8 ONE-HOUR EPISODES
- Parce Domine
- The Winter Line
- The Absence of Field
- The Mother of Exiles
- Passed Pawn
- Crisis Theory
- We Live in a Technocracy – Exclusive to 4K UHD Combo Pack, Blu-ray and DVD
- Rico – Exclusive to 4K UHD Combo Pack, Blu-ray and DVD
- A Vision for the Future – Exclusive to 4K UHD Combo Pack, Blu-ray and DVD
- Westworld on Location – Home Entertainment Exclusive
- Escape from Westworld
- Exploring War World
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Parce Domine
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: The Absence of Field
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: The Mother of Exiles
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Genre
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Decoherence
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Passed Pawn
- Creating Westworld’s Reality: Crisis Theory
- Welcome to Westworld: Evan Rachel Wood & Aaron Paul – Analysis
- Welcome to Westworld: Evan Rachel Wood & Aaron Paul – Who Said It?
- Welcome to Westworld: Thandie Newton & Tessa Thompson – Analysis
- Welcome to Westworld: Thandie Newton & Tessa Thompson – Who Said It?
“With spectacular new settings and captivating characters, Westworld continues its mind-bending journey,” said Rosemary Markson, Senior Vice President, TV Marketing, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. “We are thrilled to release Westworld Season 3: The New World for fans to experience this next evolution in jaw-dropping 4K UHD resolution and with all-new behind-the-scenes bonus content.”