Meridiem Games has announced that a physical edition of Pang Adventures for the Playstation 4 is now available in retail stores across the UK and Europe. Pang has been a popular title for gamers since the early 1990s and this latest in the beloved series will have players using their skills to destroy bouncy attacking alien balls.
In Pang Adventures guide two brother on a quest around the world to stop a massive alien invasion and their deadly alien bouncing balls. Travel around the world shooting the invaders balls and save the human race from annihilation.
This latest title in the legendary series introduces new features and gameplay while still maintaining the fun, challenge and spirit of the original game.
A special boxed ‘Buster Edition’ of Pang Adventures will feature:
- 3 different ball-popping game modes including
- Tour Mode: Travel around the globe and fightback the alien forces one location at a time.
- Score Attack: Save the world with only 3 lives and absolutely no continues.
- Panic Mode: Fight through 99 levels of continuous battles and burst alien balls like a legend.
- Local Co-op: Share the adventure in couch co-op feature is available in every game mode. Join friends and family in saving the world.
- Journey through more than 100 levels and travel to places such as Antarctica, Scotland, Death Valley, Bora Bora and more. Each location comes with its own unique tricks and twists!
- There’s a fully upgraded arsenal since the last alien invasion and the brothers will have access to machine guns, flamethrowers, lasers, shurikens and many more.
- A special reversible sleeve, retro styled survival manual and sticker set.
Pang Adventures – ‘Buster Edition’ is available now in retail stores, priced £19.99/€19.99.