Passtech Games and Focus Home Interactive have announced that their unique rogue-like title Curse of the Dead Gods will launch on Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch on the 23rd February. The game will also be releasing on the same date on PC via the Epic Games Store and Steam, where it is currently available in Early Access. Watch the new trailer below to see more of what lies in store within the temple.
Venture into an accursed temple dedicated to the God of Death and journey through the near endless labyrinth killing terrifying monsters and dangerous, distorted deities. Pursue untold riches, eternal life and divine powers while avoiding the bottomless pits and deadly traps that await unfortunate treasure hunters.
- A skill-based roguelike exploring a sinister temple consisting of endless rooms and corridors.
- A wealth of weapons including swords, spears, bows, guns and more.
- Use light and fire to overcome the threats that lie in the shadows.
- Unique curses influence each attempt at mastering the temple, putting a twist on every action.
- Defeat dozens of enemies, powerful champions and deadly bosses.
“The full release of Curse of the Dead Gods wouldn’t have been possible without all of the incredible work from the entire team and our excellent community of Early Access players,” announced Sylvain Passot, Studio Director at Passtech Games. “The amazing community that has grown around the game has really pushed it to the right direction. We can’t wait to welcome all the players to the Temple and we’re looking further ahead to 2021 for exciting new content.”
Curse of the Dead Gods arrives on PC and console on 23rd February.