Team17 and Wonderscope Games have released their cosy community sim Hokko Life onto Steam Early Access. This sim gives players to design and create their own perfect home environment with everything from decor to angle of chair cushions able to be customised. Enjoy a slice of perfection with the Early Access release trailer below…
Hokko Life takes players to the peaceful town of Hokko where they can get settled into their very own home. Hokko has a number of residents that all want to see the town become a rural beauty spot and it’s up to players to let their imagination build something they can be proud of. Chop wood, mine for resources and craft materials to help build houses for your new friends.
Players have the freedom and creative space to design everything from the clothes they wear to the furniture in the houses. Alter shapes, materials, colours and more to create their perfect laid-back life in Hokko.
New residents of Hokko can take a break from the workbench and head into town to interact with the friendly locals.
- Use the workshop comes with a 3D design tool which allows every aspect of a player’s creation to be tailored to perfection.
- No detail is too small and everything from the colour, fabric and angle of the pillow on a chair can be edited.
- Players can share their meticulously crafted designs with friends and other players around the world.
- It’s not all work in Hokko, players can spend time with a net or pole in hand, catching and collecting the critters crawling around town.
- Hokko’s townsfolk offer a warm welcome, and with varying personalities, they all make for fantastic friends.
Hokko Life is available on Steam Early Access now for £15.99/ $19.99/ €19.99.