Goblinz Studio and developer MonteBearo have announced the release of their deckbuilder Banners of Ruin on Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam, GOG and Epic Games Store. The game has been available on Steam early access and in that time the game has grown, allowing players to fight through the game’s story with an epic deck. A new trailer for the launch can be seen below….
With Banners of Ruin, players will build up an impressive deck of action cards and fight their way through the city of Dawn’s Point in a series of turn-based combats. In order to win, players will be able to add up to 6 characters to their party, from any of the six different races of creatures including Bears, Wolves and Weasels. Each different each member has their very own set of unique cards and abilities that have the chance to boost the battle deck in many interesting ways.
The city of Dawn’s Point is huge and it will be up to players to fight their way through to the Guard Captain defeating elite opponents, and experiencing a series of scenarios as they go. If players should fail in their quest, they can earn a number of different tokens after each run and these can be used to unlock new cards that will help progress in the next play through.
Banners of Ruin features:
- Build a deck by buying, unlocking and even looting cards.
- Build up the party of six from the six races, each bringing unique racial card pools and passives to help.
- Level up characters to unlock talent cards and powerful passives.
- Collect weapons and armour with different effects and abilities.
- Navigate the many streets in a dynamic card driven campaign.
- Make decisions as you journey through Dawn’s Point but decisions have consequences.
- An increasingly challenging array of enemies to fight.
Banners of Ruin is available now on the Nintendo eShop and on PC via Steam, GOG and the Epic Games Store.