DotEmu, Lizardcube and Guard Crush Games have great news for fans of Streets of Rage 4 as they announce the release of the highly-anticipated DLC, Mr. X Nightmare. This brand new DLC is also accompanied by a free update bringing several cool new features and enhancements to the game. You can see more of the Mr. X Nightmare DLC in the new trailer below….
This brand new DLC brings lots of features and additions to the game, these include:
- Three new playable fighters – There’s playable versions of Max Thunder and Shiva, both beloved characters of Streets of Rage 2 & Streets of Rage 3, and the powerful Estel Aguirre that is encountered in the main game.
- A new Survival Mode where players will need to fight endless waves of enemies and gain perks/moves as they progress. Players will also see weekly series of gauntlets that will keep players on their toes.
- Survival’s new modes will also be available in all Streets of Rage 4 modes once unlocked in Survival. Even retro characters will have new moves.
- All new weaponry to unlock and use.
- Brand new tunes composed by Tee Lopes (Sonic Mania, League of Legends).
- Show who’s king of the streets of Wood Oak City with the new Leaderboards.
The free update adds plenty more updates, including an in-depth training system, colour palette options, a fiendish New Mania+ difficulty and a wealth of refinements and balancing changes.
The Mr. X Nightmare DLC is available for all platforms for £5.79, plus there’s discounts of the base price of the game if you are yet to experience the true magnificence of this beloved franchise.